Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Eyes Have IT !!!!

I don't know what IT is, I believe IT is that indefinable quality to attract ones attention.
Now over the last thirty years I have worn my fairs share of false eye lashes, but, over the last couple of years there has been a wonderful influx of highly decorated false eye lashes. They are so much fun and add a splash of colour without any other eye make-up.


Now if these lashes seem a bit much for you still consider your eyes, nude lips and neutral skin and go to town on your eyes lady and gentlemen if you like. I tend to buy good quality eye make-up with strong pigments, so that it lasts and is value for money. YSL, Chanel, Urban Decay, I have got one eye-shadow from Rimmel, I could not find the colour anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment