Saturday 15 May 2010

Do you ever feel frustrated?

In trying to develope this blog and fulfil the project brief for this term, I find myself becoming increasingly frustrated. I do not have access to Illustrator at home and even if I did feel inadequately prepared to use it, as I have other things that keep me very busy. In College I keep sounding like the needy/computer illiterate/technophob, every time I think I am getting somewhere with the Illustration work on the computer I make a wrong turn and 'poof'' it turns to crap.....
The rebranding/marketting ideas are coming along and I have produced some fashion drawings I am reasonably happy with, of course now I am supposed to use Illustrator to make them look like they were never touch by human hands!
AND... my final winge, big business do not like speaking to students, at grass roots level I have the support for my ideas, but, now the questions I have posed have gone from local and regional to Head Office and they are giving me the run around!
So, I guess this will be a hypothetical exercise in rebranding/marketting and collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment