Monday 31 May 2010

If I Had a Magic Wand

There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of items on my Wish List. I have chosen a few here for you to see. Twilight topaz and Neptune topaz rings. I could not find a Canary diamond picture of sufficient carat weight ( it needs to be at least 10 carats !!!), but it is on my list.
Fabulous bags and even more beautiful shoes, I am the Imelda Marcos of Plymouth. There are dozens of designers I would love to wear if they made plus size collections.....I also love to wear my own stuff, but that is more necessity than desire.


What would I spend the most on you ask..???
I would have made to measure lingerie, bras that fit, the dream of all women who have ever needed to wear one..
If I had a magic wand these are some of the pieces I would magic up for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post! May just have to do that one myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has a wish list and some of the items are achievable on mine. I think possibly the 10 carat canary diamond is the most unlikely. But we all have dreams.

    ReplyDelete