Tuesday 11 May 2010

Street Style Plymouth

These are a few images of individuals who looked like they bothered to think about their clothing and wanted to say something about their own personal style. So, thank you, Cathy, Laura and Me !!!
Cathy is an Evans employee and she always look fabulous and well put together, she combines outfits from the store with her own unique style and always looks on trend and classy.
Laura was a young woman I stopped in the street her look may not appeal to everyone, but, a considerable amount of time and effort has gone into this colourfully eclectic outfit.
Then there is me... I always make an effort, I am not saying it works, but I chose not to hide....
I have to say there are slim pickings in Plymouth, my daughter is my favorite stylista and she has moved to Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment